[mod_python] servlets and sessions tutorial...

Daniel J. Popowich dpopowich at mtrsd.k12.ma.us
Thu Jun 24 10:41:24 EDT 2004

The session support in servlets is built directly on top of standard
mod_python sessions.  I've seen sessions hang like this for a number
of reasons.  Some times it's apache, which you say you've restarted.

I'm wondering if you have a corrupted dbm file.  Look in /tmp for a
file named mp_sess.dbm.  Remove it and see if that cleans things up
for you.

Daniel