[mod_python] Redirecting to a new window

Diener, Edward Edward.Diener at loyaltyworks.com
Wed Jun 2 16:59:49 EDT 2004

I couldn't understand your answer. From within my PSP page I have Python
code and need to be able to redirect to either another URL in the
current window or another URL in an already opened window within the
browser. Are you saying that Python can not do this but Javascript can ?
I find that depressing to believe. Surely Python should have as much
access to HTTP as Javascript does ?

Maybe I should rephrase my question. How do I tell the browser to close
my current window and open a URL in another window from within Python ?