[mod_python] Anybody using PyWORK

Sean Leach sleach at netlojix.com
Sun Jul 11 21:42:25 EDT 2004

I have been using it on a couple of projects and am very happy with it
(I ended up contributing the Cheetah view support, I liked it so much).
  I tried pretty much everything before (Spyce, PSP, Webware, Quixote,
etc.).  The only other tool I really liked was nevow, but with no
timetable of stripping it from Twisted, I passed on that.

As for other options, there are quite a few.  I would recommed trying
them all.

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/WebProgramming

Sean