[mod_python] XMLRPCpublisher ver 0.1

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Tue Jan 20 04:46:32 EST 2004

I've made a mod_python handler very similar to the publisher, but
actually doing xmlrpc. The idea is like this:
Put several python scripts in "/opt/www/RPC2", setup an apache handler
like this:
    <Directory /opt/www/RPC2>
        SetHandler python-program
        PythonHandler mod_python.xmlrpcpublisher
    </Directory>

Now every python script in /opt/www/RPC2 is callable with XML-RPC...

Assuming there's a test.py file in /opt/www/RPC2, with a function
helloworld, this is how one would call it:

import xmlrpclib
x = xmlrpclib.ServerProxy('http://localhost/RPC2/test')
print x.helloworld()

This is very crude first version... mainly choped of modpython.publisher
itself...

If you like it, nice - tell me what you like.
If you don't - tell me what.

--
Damjan Georgievski
jabberID: damjan at bagra.net.mk