[mod_python] Re: ImportError: No module named index

Saiello at Jentoo.com Saiello at Jentoo.com
Mon Jan 19 15:16:12 EST 2004

On Monday 19 January 2004 03:06 pm, you wrote:
> On 2004-01-18 15:38:00, Saiello at Jentoo.com wrote:
> > python/new.py
> > from mod_python import apache
> >
> > def handler(req):
> > 	req.content_type = "text/plain"
> > 	req.write("hello world!")
> > 	return apache.OK
>
> Btw, naming your module new.py might not be very smart, as new is an
> internal python module. (Used to create new module objects, etc.)

I thought of that, so did exactly as the documetation says, with my script
being called mptest.py. If I start python up manually, and do a "from mptest
import index" it works fine......  Not sure exactly what the problem is.