[mod_python] 3.1.2b and worker_mpm

Daniel West dwmp at opti.cgi.net
Sun Jan 18 05:52:11 EST 2004

Yeah, looks like I'm going to be recompiling for prefork before long.  It's
a shame that mod_python isn't more stable under the worker mpm.  The worker
mpm is more efficient memory wise and less ram for the web server means
more left over for the database server.  This also eliminates the
possibility of using the perchild mpm which should be of great interest to
anyone running a server which services multiple unrelated users' accounts
and web sites.

I wish I had more time and experience with C so I could help out.  Are
these issues known and is anyone doing anything to address them?  I'm
available for testing if so.

-Dan