[mod_python] ImportError: No module named index

Saiello at Jentoo.com Saiello at Jentoo.com
Sun Jan 18 08:10:43 EST 2004

Alright, I changed my apache.conf per the Quick Start guide on the 3.1b docs
to "AddHandler mod_python .py". No I get the following debug error:

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mod_python.publisher"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 338, in
HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py", line 131,
in handler
    path=[path])

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 481, in
import_module
    if mtime > oldmtime:

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'oldmtime' referenced before assignment