[mod_python] DEBIAN SID problems

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Wed Jan 14 08:33:33 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 04:11, fowlertrainer at anonym.hu wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I've been developed an site on windows. Py2.3/mod_python/KinterBasDB.
> It is working good.
>
> But if I want to port to Debian SID, it has been dropped internal
> server errors.

Not to put to fine a point on it, but there is a reason Debian SID is
also known as "unstable".  That's not to say that this is the reason for
your difficulties, but have you tried it on Woody system?

--
"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
 lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com