[mod_python] get_options() problem

Daniel West dwmp at opti.cgi.net
Fri Jan 9 00:15:40 EST 2004

According to the 3.1.2b documentation there should be a get_options()
method on the server object.  When trying to access it I get a traceback.

code (under psp):

req.log_error('options: %s' % `req.server.get_options()`)

error:

AttributeError: 'mp_server' object has no attribute 'get_options'

Does the server.get_options() method no longer exist and is the
documentation (section 4.5.6.1) just out of date?

I'm trying to get to the DocumentRoot value for the virtual server handling
the current request and was hoping I might find it in there.

-Dan