[mod_python] mod_php vs mod_py - include vs. import

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Mon Jan 5 14:33:55 EST 2004

We use the reload method here, if PythonDebug is set to on, basically:

    debug = req.get_config().has_key('PythonDebug')

    if debug:
        reload(www_forms)
        reload(globals)

See the python docs on reload before using, it doesn't work in all
cases.  I also think there was a mention on the list of an apache.import
method to use so this wouldn't be needed, so you may want to do some
searching on the archives; not sure if it was a mod_python thing or a
patch someone did.

Mike