[mod_python] Zope Access Rule in mod_py

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Mon Jan 5 09:47:34 EST 2004

Hi !

My problem is that.
I want to use only one main.py file in my mod_python site.
But I want to handle some virtual paths.

So the structure is:
- root+
------+main.py

I want to this:

When the user type this path:
http://root/users/files/work1
then the Apache don't raise an error, only call a py file's procedure with this path.

I can take this path, and do anything what I needed. If the path is wrong, I can show error message, if not,
I can show the result. In the example the path is don't exists, but I redirect the process to the my UserFileHandler method,
and I do get this user file named "Work1".

This is just like Access Rule in Zope.

Can I do that in mod_python ?

Thanx:
 KK