[mod_python] REFRESHING A GRID FROM ANOTHER FORM

Jim OLeary j_oleary_ed at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 3 14:23:33 EST 2004

How do you get a second frame to refresh a grid on a first frame? I have a
wxGrid on my main frame that is populated from a database. Double clicking a
row in that grid brings up a second frame where an individual record is
displayed. When the user clicks a submit button on the second form, it
updates the database, then closes the second form. I then want the grid on
the first frame to refresh. I know that I can access the grid from the
second frame because if I code:

frame.grid.Destroy()

it destroys the grid on the first frame. But this has no effect:

frame.grid.ForceRefresh()

Any suggestions?

Jim OLeary