No subject

Fri Jan 9 21:58:29 EST 2004

This routine gives allows for an opportunity to translate the URI into
an actual filename, before the server's default rules (Alias directives
and the like) are followed.

Again, how do I do this?

I am implimenting a specialized web cache server and I need to resolve
an url to a path on my server - the logic to resolve the url to path is
the main part of my program.

I can easily enough just resove the url in my main handler and then
manually feed the client form the static file, but im ny oppionion
apache should be doing this itself.  I just need to tell it what file to
use.

My problem is that the request object members such as filename and the
like are read-only, so how do I pass the new filename back to apache?

Alex