[mod_python] question - Getting/Setting Cookies

Bud P. Bruegger bud at comune.grosseto.it
Thu Feb 12 10:11:42 EST 2004

Hi David,

I don't know much about mod-python--just planning to use it myself.  But
maybe this is what you're looking for:

http://www.modpython.org/live/mod_python-3.1.2b/doc-html/pyapi-cookie.html

I came across this before and had a hell of a time finding it
again.  Trouble seems to be that it is in the 3.1 beta version and the home
page links to the stable manual (3.0).

cheers
-b