[mod_python] Big Issue w/ sys.path

Byron Ellacott bje at apnic.net
Tue Feb 10 09:15:39 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 10:23, jalil wrote:
> It is not a clean solution but works for now. If there is a better way
> to do this  (without using virtual hosts or a sub-interpreter), please
> let me know.

Is there a reason multiple interpreters wouldn't work for you?

<Directory /dev/app>
  PythonInterpreter dev
</Directory>

<Directory /test/app>
  PythonInterpreter test
</Directory>

The two apps would then run in completely separate instances of the
Python interpreter, and have no chance to mess with each others' data.
I'd recommend doing this regardless of a workaround for your import
problems.

--
bje