[mod_python] Question on Transactions

Robert Lilly rclilly at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 11:25:21 EST 2004

Jalil, is this a database transaction? It sounds like the Atomicity part of
the ACID test for DBMSes where when a transaction that updates the database
occurs, either all of the update occurs, or none of the update occurs, even
if a hardware or software failure occurs during the transaction.

I'm not sure how DBMSes accomplish this, but maybe the same principle would
work for you.

Sorry I'm not of much help, but maybe this will assist others to get a
better idea of your situation.

-Robert