[mod_python] Re: how to access url parameters?

Chad Whitacre chad at zetaweb.com
Mon Dec 13 14:27:03 EST 2004

Kevin,

Cool. I hadn't found parse_qsl yet but I imagine it just gives you the
qs in a dict?

I've never actually used PSP so I'm not sure what it provides in terms
of debugging. mod_python itself is somewhat lower level than PHP so you
have to be more explicit, e.g., req.write(sys.exec_info()). Your errors
also show up in the Apache error log, of course.

RE: my web apps ... they're all in Zope/Plone atm, so debugging means
digging through about 18 layers of cruft. ;-)

chad