[mod_python] Beta Google groups vs. mailing list

Lars M. digital.spy at gmx.net
Sat Dec 4 12:40:23 EST 2004

Heh, I know this is the official mailing list and that it's up to the
project admins - I'm just suggesting alternatives :) The beta version (of
Google Groups) is relatively new, most have probably not heard of its new
features (your own groups!) yet.

Don't think you must have posted a certain number of messages before you
can start suggesting improvements.

Lars