[mod_python] Segmentation fault with xmlrpclib

Sadruddin Rejeb sadrejeb at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 3 07:58:45 EST 2004

Hello,

Since I've upgraded to Python2.4, I'm getting a segmentation fault in
mod_python when using the standard xmlrpclib module. I'm using a handler
similar to publisher, that imports the .py script including the "import
xlmrpclib" statement. As soon as I try to access the webpage published by
this script, the Apache child process dies...

I'm running the latest version of all software, that is Apache 2.0.52, Python
2.4 and mod_python 3.1.3, and everything is compiled from source.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Best regards,
Sad