[mod_python] Execution Order of Handlers & MVC in mod_python

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Thu Dec 2 08:49:54 EST 2004

Hi,

This works on my Apache server :

LoadModule python_module python/mod_python.so
AddHandler mod_python .py .psp
PythonHandler mod_python.publisher | .py
PythonHandler mod_python.psp | .psp

In your config, you have multiple "AddHandler" directives. My config only
has one, with multiple "PythonHandler" directives which have an extension
restriction (using the pipe symbol).

Regards,

Nicolas