[mod_python] Differences between 2.7 and 3.1

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Mon Aug 30 17:35:04 EDT 2004

1. Some of the req attributes may be in other places, like server, don't
remember off the top of my head which.  Easy to tell when it breaks :)

2. You need to req.send_headers() in 2.7

3. No PSP, Session, maybe other "new" features in 2.7.

That's off the top of my head.  Your best bet is to just read the Changelog.
Nick