[mod_python] Documentation update - Debug option

Craig Warren craig.warren at encorp.com
Mon Aug 30 15:33:39 EDT 2004

Hi,
I just installed and have been playing around with psp under
mod_python.  To get the debug option (<filename>.psp_) to work, I had to
add an extension to the configuration for the http server.

<Directory "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/psp">
  AddHandler mod_python .psp

Changed to
 <Directory "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/psp">
  AddHandler mod_python .psp .psp_

If I didn't, Apache would not pass along the request to mod_python.psp
handler.  Once I did, everything worked great!  Maybe we can update the
documenation and say something like:
note: to get debug working add ".psp_" as an extension to the
AddHandler.

Or maybe there is a better way, I don't know, this is how I got it
working.

Craig