[mod_python] Imports, Caching, Handlers and Page Templates.

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Aug 19 02:09:22 EDT 2004

On Aug 15 18:22, Graham Dumpleton <grahamd at dscpl.com.au> wrote:

> Subject: [mod_python] Imports, Caching, Handlers and Page Templates.
>
> First off, the package is called OSE and it is available from:
>
>    http://ose.sourceforge.net
>
> The version just made available is OSE 8.0b4.

FWIW, I have now made available the mod_python bits and pieces which were
added to the above package and which I described in previous email, available
as a separate standalone package.

For want of a better name, the package has been called "Vampire" and the
package along with online working demonstrations can be found at:

  http://www.dscpl.com.au/projects/vampire

This has all been a bit of a rush job to get this together as about to go on long
overdue holidays. I'll still be reading email occassionally and would be interested
in any feedback and comments. When I get back I'll start on improving the pages
and adding more examples.

Hopefully this site may also be of interest in the separate discussion about live
examples since it deliberately allows you to see the Python code which backs
up the examples. It also uses a mechanism which clearly separates Python code
from the HTML code which some had expressed interest in being able to do.

--
Graham Dumpleton (grahamd at dscpl.com.au)