[mod_python] Introducing AnalyzeThat!

Fabio Rotondo mlists at rotondo.it
Wed Aug 18 12:23:26 EDT 2004

4mix wrote:
> Hello again
>
> http://amix.dk/at/at.zip
> Here is the source if anybody wants to contribute - or use it (this is
> only a test version thought),
> I have also added index.py - a publisher-handler primitive "unit-test".

Hi,

	I have played with your class.. Now it returns a string with all the
information layer inside, without writing directly to req.
I have also added a new ``analyze()`` method to AnalyzeThat class that
requires the object to be analized and returns a string (that can be
printed everywhere).

You have done a pretty good work! (Even if pylint rates your code
-3.50/10 :-))

Ciao,

   Fabio