[mod_python] mod_python Live examples

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Aug 13 22:34:26 EDT 2004

> Or even websites using Python?  I'm starting to lose faith that Python
> is a better development environment than other LAMP boxes (Perl and
> PHP).  I want to believe that Python can be a better development
> platform, but I can't find anyone out there who's actually *using*
> Python or mod_python for more than just simple dynamic websites.

http://www.cheshire3.org/

Not only do we use mod_python for handling SRW/U requests, we also use it
to handle Z39.50 requests to our databases.

I assume that meets your definition of more than a simple dynamic website
:)

Rob

       ,'/:.          Dr Robert Sanderson (azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk)
,'---/::::::::::.    University of Liverpool
____/:::::::::::::.  L5R Shop: http://www.cardsnotwords.com/
I L L U M I N A T I