[mod_python] mod_python servlet failing on non-existent code

Chris Curvey ccurvey at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 10:27:20 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm hacking my way through a proof-of-concept with mod_python servlets,
and I'm coming across something strange.  When I hit my page, I'm
getting an error message returned in a browser ("unpack tuple of wrong
size").   The strange part is that the line listed in the browser
doesn't exist in my code anymore.  (I changed that line as part of the
debugging process.)

So I figured that maybe I was having a problem with mod_python caching
classes, and I restarted apache just as "httpd -X".  I hit the page
again, and the same error message shows up in the browser, but the HTML
that I want shows up in the window where I started httpd.

-Chris