[mod_python] Finally.... but where are the examples?

Jeremy Evans jkevans at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 15 00:49:50 EST 2004

I'm running mod_python 3.1.3 (compiled from source) on OpenBSD 3.4 using
Apache 2 (compiled from source) and Python 2.2 (installed using the
package).  I experienced some problems with semaphores that made me
limit the number of Apache threads/processes (which is fine for me since
the site doesn't get much traffic), but otherwise, things have gone
fairly smooth.

I had build problems with pyscopg, but PyPgSQL works fine.

I've never passed session data between sessions, but pickling it and
storing it in a temp folder (or the database itself) for the other
session to read may work.