[mod_python] web frameworks

Kamil Niechajewicz kamil at nvstudio.pl
Wed Apr 14 12:38:08 EST 2004

Hello,
Are there any good web frameworks that are working fine with mod_python
and Apache? I see all those Webware, Quixote, Twisted, but most of them
have their own web-servers and are not really best suited to work with
mod_python, I guess. I need something that can be easily put into an
Apache+mod_python application environment, and what will support XML/
XSLT template processing, not invent their own strange things like
Python Template Languages and other examples of reinventing the wheel.

Best regards,
 Kamil