[mod_python] dumb question

bob smith recursive68 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:15:33 EST 2004

As newbie to mod_python I believe  I am missing something rather fundemental
about the way in which it works. I've a script with handler function which
has a number conditional statements, which depending upon user input return
different output, i.e successful login, unsuccessful login, home page. The
thing that is really puzzling me is that a user will login successfully,
both the initial screen 'enter login details' is still displayed and
together with the new screen, which appears to be appended onto the initial
screen. It doesn't appear to conditional logic error, it's almost as if the
latest output is being appended to the former input and the whole lot is
being sent rather than just the required output. Any ideas ?