R: [mod_python] session.last_accessed() ?

Manera, Villiam vmanera at manord.com
Thu Apr 1 10:46:21 EST 2004

I'm using session since 5 month in production environment without problem
as follow:

1) login   ---> new session,timeout=xxx
2) for any other access from this user I tested is_new() that become tru
only for timeout expired or
restart of apache (or ... bug in our programs). So the only message to the
user is : timeout expired

why the need to distinguish from new and expired?

Villiam