[mod_python] Load python module problem

Lentzos Athanassios alentzos at cosmote.gr
Thu Sep 18 16:45:10 EST 2003

Hi

I have problem to load the mod_python( ver 3.0.3)  to apache (ver 2.0.47) I have done the configuration according to the instructions but i still
get the following error when i try to start apache server  < " Cannot load c:/program files/apache/apache2/modules/mod_python.so into server:The specified
module could not be found." > ,of course the file is there. /* I have installed Python 2.3  on my PC which runs NT os */  ....Please help!!

Lentzos  .P Athanassios (Greece, Athens)
E-mail	:   alentzos at cosmote.gr