[mod_python] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.1.2 Beta

Robert Lilly rclilly at cox.net
Mon Oct 27 16:33:29 EST 2003

Hi Grisha,

I just downloaded the beta and installed it. I got the following message
from the win32_postintall script:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "F:\LANG\PYTHON~1.3\Scripts\win32_postinstall.py", line 62, in ?
    import sys, os, shutil
ImportError: No module named os
*** run_installscript: internal error 0xFFFFFFFF ***

As I am just learning Python, I don't yet know what this message means.
There is a new mod_python folder with files in it under F:\Lang\Python
2.3\Lib\site-packages\. So I don't know if that means it installed correctly
or not. I haven't tested it under Apache to see if it works yet. That's my
next step.

Thanks,

Robert Lilly