[mod_python] invalid literal for float int or long solved !

tpc at csua.berkeley.edu tpc at csua.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 27 12:26:39 EST 2003

hi Grisha, I switched url, title before, and got the invalid literal
error.  I am not sure why since the return values are exactly the
same, but it seems like the "FROM URLs, URLs_WITH_MATCHES WHERE" was
causing problems, though I am not sure for which module, mod_python or
MySQLdb or both or maybe neither.  I am still testing and hoping the bug
doesn't all of a sudden appear.