[mod_python] Re: [REPEAT] Please help test 3.1.1b - SOLARIS 8 results

perry.tew at cibavision.novartis.com perry.tew at cibavision.novartis.com
Wed Oct 15 15:56:07 EST 2003

Yes, I was using the worker MPM with the same configuration.  Later
tonight, I have to create another apache/mod_python instance.  I will
start with 3.1.0a and capture the error log.  Then, I will upgrade to
3.1.1b and capture that error log.  I'll send you the relevant portions
for comparion.  Will that be useful?

Thanks,
Perry

"Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <grisha at apache.org>