[mod_python] Mod_python 3.1.2b, sethandler + dir listning problem

Svenne Krap svenne at krap.dk
Mon Nov 3 22:42:40 EST 2003

Quite simple right now.
- one handler-function (just printing out varios req-object attributes,
nothing fancy until I have solved my problem.)
- one authenhandler-function (containing only "return apache.OK")

Btw. another possible sligt change in behavior, earlier, when having the
require-valid user set and return apache.OK immediately no popup for
password noticed (as far memory servers). Now it pops up, but anything
is accepted (which is expected, the popping up of the password-dialog is
not expeced....)

Svenne