[mod_python] Re: Mapping a URI to pages dynamically.

Van Gale news at exultants.org
Sat May 17 17:58:11 EST 2003

Etienne Posthumus wrote:

> On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 23:18 Europe/Amsterdam, Philip Jägenstedt
> wrote:
>
>> My subject is bad, because I can't figure out what to call what I want
>> to do.
>

> The name for it is REST.
> So to rephrase your question: "How can I make my application more
> REST-like?"

For the benefit of Philip:

REST = "REpresentational State Transfer"

See <http://internet.conveyor.com/RESTwiki/moin.cgi> for a wiki
describing the REST architectural style.

Here's an interesting looking project that tries to build an even higher
level REST architecture on top of Quixote,
<http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/fsmGenerate_howto.html>

The end of that page has some other good links to other python + quixote
+ REST resources.