[mod_python] mod_python slowness

Alex Turner aturner at neteconomist.com
Tue May 13 12:51:54 EST 2003

I'm pretty sure this is not a DNS problem.  I can break down each loop
that calls the database, and it shows 0.7 seconds per row returning
instead of like 0.03 seconds.  The dns servers are all configured
correctly for both forward and reverse lookups, and I do not have the same
problems in PHP (other the fact that PHP is crap compared to python - but
it's not this slow).

Alex Turner
NetEconomist