[mod_python] FreeBSD/Apache2/mod_python3.0.3 install issue

Steve Holmlund sholmlund at coastside.net
Sat May 3 22:36:29 EST 2003

Thank you! That worked.

I did see that message but my review of the Apache Makefile had me convinced
that the standard port for Apache had threads enabled. Sorry for my
ignorance. I should have tried that first. Not being a programmer, one of
the appeals of FreeBSD is the ports collection. I get in trouble when I have
to step beyond those bounds.

Appreciate the response.
Steve