[mod_python] Mod_python won't install

Peter Brown peter at outputdsj.com.au
Fri Jun 20 00:58:09 EST 2003

Hi

I know this is a list for experienced developers but I have ttried the web
to no avail so thought someone here may be able to help with my problems on
installing mod_python.

I am having trouble installing Mod_pythong.

This is my setup:

OS: Windows XP
Web Server: Apache v2.0.46
Mod_python install: v3.0.3.0

I also have PHP installed

I added the line:

LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

to my httpd.conf file (the location is correct).

But then as soon as I try starting Apache after entering this line and
saving the config file, it fails to start. I then comment the line out and
everything works OK again.

These lines in my error.log may be of interest:

[Fri Jun 20 00:52:48 2003] [notice] Child 1184: Exit event signaled. Child
process is ending.
[Fri Jun 20 00:52:48 2003] [warn] (OS 995)The I/O operation has been aborted
because of either a thread exit or an application request.  : winnt_accept:
Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here.

Thanks
Peter

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information.  No-one else may read, print, store, copy,
forward or act in reliance on all or any of it or its attachments.  If you
receive this e-mail in error, please telephone us on 1300 302 115 or contact
Thank you.