[mod_python] Server side includes.

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Fri Jun 13 14:54:25 EST 2003

If you are using Apache 2.0; then you can chain together content
handlers to do this (or so I've been told but I've yet to try it).  If
you are using Apache 1.3 then you'll have to handle it yourself, or not
handle .shtml files (which may or may not be an option depending on what
you are doing).

HTH,
Mike