Cookies [was: [mod_python] Announcement: Roadkill version 0.01 "Kitten"]

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Sun Jun 8 23:36:08 EST 2003

Just as a sidenote to this discussion -

It is surprising how little decent info is available about them. By far
the best description of everything relating to cookies from history to
issues with them and why they are needed is in this paper:

"HTTP Cookies: Standards, Privacy, and Politics" by David M. Kristol

http://arxiv.org/abs/cs.SE/0105018

Grisha