[mod_python] segmentation fault

Julio Mendoza jm at eemsystems.cjb.net
Fri Jun 6 12:02:44 EST 2003

the problem is here:***

what is wrong in this code. this is for reading a cookie from brower.

Thanks..

def verificaraut(req, ID):
	import re
	galleta=getCookie(req.headers_in, ID) ******************

	if galleta==None:
	     return '0',''
	lista=re.split(":",galleta)

	if lista[0]=='0':
		return '0',lista
	if lista[3]<>req.connection.remote_ip:
		return '0',lista

	return lista[0], lista

def getCookie(headers_in, key):
    if headers_in.has_key('Cookie'):
        import Cookie
        C = Cookie.SmartCookie(headers_in['Cookie'])
        C.load(headers_in['Cookie'])
        if C.has_key(key):
            return C[key].value
    return None

El vie, 06-06-2003 a las 09:35, Jonathan Gardner escribió:

Julio Mendoza <jm at eemsystems.cjb.net>