[mod_python] Announcement: Roadkill version 0.01 "Kitten"

Gre7g Luterman gre7g-k-modpython.e475ec at wolfhome.com
Thu Jun 5 22:35:39 EST 2003

I'd like to announce my new mod_python project "Roadkill".

Roadkill is a Python-language version of PHP/ASP.  It lets you embed
Python code within a .epy webpage to generate dynamic content.  This
lets you edit your code with your favorite GUI webpage editor instead
of pasting HTML into your CGI or keeping a bunch of templates that
your CGI imports.

The homepage for Roadkill can be found at:
http://roadkill.sourceforge.net/

The documentation is thin and the bugs are most likely numerous (what
can you expect for version 0.01?), but if any of you would like to
play with it, I would certainly appreciate comments and bug reports.
It may not be much to look at now, but hopefully you'll agree that it
has great potential.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list.  ;-)

Gre7g.