[mod_python] apache API and mod_python <-> protocol module integration

fitnah55 fitnah55 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 21:14:18 EST 2003

okay i'm still having a little problem with this, since i'm trying to
get telnet into full duplex character mode..

apparently the connection object is buffering the input for a CRLF
and i cant quite isolate where this is actually occuring

i see the GETLINE and GETBYTES stuff but so far i cant follow the
flow so well

im sending IAC+DO+ECHO and IAC+DO+SGA (supress go ahead) which should
get the client into the right mode, but the connection read buffer is
still boggling me, if u have any idea