[mod_python] problem creating an instance and debugging

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 07:30:13 EST 2003

The problem is that the xmlrpc.py script on the server
dies at a line of code that doesn't cause an Exception
to be thrown, so nothing executes after that line of
code and lines calling a log event will never get
executed.  And for some reason, no error message is
appearing in the apache error log (I have a pretty
standard httpd.conf).

--- "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy"

http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-apmeth.html#l2h-18

http://www.modpython.org/FAQ/faqw.py?req=show&file=faq02.003.htp