[mod_python] Query about client server interaction

Tim Parker (UK) tim.parker at intec-telecom-systems.com
Mon Jan 20 09:43:34 EST 2003

Thanks Baz,

Just to clarify this a bit as I am quite new to all this, I can output my
Initial Page, including some Java Script and then later on output some more
Java Script which will then update the page on the Client.

I don't suppose you know of somewhere where I can see an example of this, as
that would be really useful.

Thanks
Tim.