[mod_python] Compiling mod_python on Win32

Victor Medina vmedina98 at unitec.edu.ve
Tue Jan 7 12:04:22 EST 2003

Hi Guys!!!

Using LONG_LONG seems to have fixed that problem, although I still can't
compile mod_python, things are getting better. =)

DOUBT#1: LONG_LONG is a macro for safe type conversion?

PROBLEM#1: I am attaching my output, I am concerned about several thing
here, there is a lot of warnings about link problems, are they normal,
expected stuff? Second; there are unresolved external symbols that the
compiler can't map out here:

connobject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__ntohs at 4
connobject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__ntohl at 4

I included must of the libs inside the projects, the remaining libs are in
the path, what is missing?

Thanxs for the help and the patience

Victor Medina
UNITEC