[mod_python] Apache2 + mod_python 3.0.1 on FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Thu Feb 13 12:01:38 EST 2003

If you're using precompiled packages, I don't think you'll be able to get
it going. Try compiling apache2 from ports, but make sure to edit the
Makefile in the ports first to add --enable-threads to the options. It's
mentioned in the mod_python README file, but I don't rember whether was
added there before or after 3.0.1 was released.

Grisha