[mod_python] MySQLdb

Petros Keshishian pkeshishian at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 09:13:18 EST 2003

I do have PythonDebud On, but it does not report any
errors. The error log has the following:

[Tue Dec 30 09:07:16 2003] [notice] mod_python:
(Re)importing module 'pyhndlr' with path set to
'['/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/auaweb/frm_address']'
[Tue Dec 30 09:07:16 2003] [notice] child pid 4161
exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

pyhndlr.py is the file where the code resides. I hope
you know what this segmentation fault could be.

Thanks,
Petros