[mod_python] MySQLdb

Petros Keshishian pkeshishian at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 01:54:41 EST 2003

I would very much appreciate if anyone could resolve
my problem with MySQLdb.

I am try to run a query from mod_python as follows:

db = MySQldb.connect(db='aua', user='root')
c = db.cursor()
c.execute('select fname,lname,gyear from addrbk')

The program freezes at the last (3rd) line. The same
code works fine if I run it from python shell
directly.
The code even works in mod_python if I query for less
than 3 column, e.g.

c.execute('select fname,lname from addrbk')
or
c.execute('select lname, gyear from addrbk')

Can anybody tell me what's going on?

Thank you for your help,
Petros